Looking for First Advantage Background Check reviews?
Known for being one of the best background check companies in the world, First Advantage provides you with the information you need before hiring an employee.
Offering a variety of services, the company boasts a wide range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to self-checks to look into your own history.
First Advantage Services
Offering the best services, the company attempts to bridge the gap and provides background checks for every occasion. The following services are offered:
What will employers find when running a background check on you? This service is designed for consumers that want to know that their background is clean and free of errors. This check will include:
- Identity authentication
- Nationwide criminal search
The instant check is just $24.95. If you want to conduct a premium check for $64.95, you’ll receive the above as well as:
- County criminal searches
- Education verification
- Employment verification
You can also conduct a single search for just $10. There is also a resume search that will verify all of your information to ensure your background is not hurting your employment opportunities.
Meant to fit the screening needs of every company, employment solutions provides insight into your potential workforce. This service will:
- Screen potential employees
- Operate from 27 offices in 13 countries
- Provide access to background, drug and fingerprinting screenings.
The solutions offered include:
- ACA Act compliance
- Identity validation
- Criminal record searches
- Substance abuse assistance
- Credential and reference verification
Businesses looking to hire the brightest minds will be able to take advantage of the First Advantage Background Check through all stages of the hiring process. You’ll also be able to offload the scheduling of drug testing and fingerprinting to the company to save valuable man hours during the check.
Worried about your potential tenant or want to run a nanny background check? Letting a stranger into your home without conducting a background check is asking for trouble. Numerous services and solutions are offered to conduct a complete check into a person’s past.
These services include:
- Identity verification
- Immigration status
- Social security verification
- Professional and education verification
- Criminal record check
- Collections checks
- Eviction history
- Independent landlord solutions
- Forms manager
Resident solutions are what you need when renting out your space. If you don’t want untrusted tenants or hassles, this is a solution that I highly recommend.
Nonprofit organizations will often have to screen their volunteers to ensure that they have a clean criminal record. Small budgets and a limited staff can make this an impossible task. First Advantage allows for the following:
- Identity verification
- Criminal record checks
- Wellness and substance abuse scanning
- Credential and reference checks
An easy-to-use web interface is provided. This trusted service is what powers the Boy Scouts of America to ensure that all members and volunteers meet their stringent requirements.
First Advantage also offers industry-specific services to better help the many companies that work in specialized industries. These industry-specific services include:
- Higher Education
The goal of these background services is to offer an advanced means of background checking. For example, in the insurance industry, checks will be provided for the following:
- Agent and broker checks
- Pre-employment screening
These two services will reduce the number of bad applicants and allow a company to only interview capable candidates that meet their stringent requirements.
In the healthcare industry, the company will verify credentials and licensure to ensure that all of the information provided is accurate. This allows for only the best talent to receive interviews and ultimately reduces the overhead needed by human resources.
Businesses that must meet stringent requirements and uphold state laws for hiring and regulation will find that First Advantage has something to offer. The company will work closely with clients to ensure that all of their needs are met.
The company’s financial services also meet government agency regulations and standards of screening.
Who Needs a Background Check?
The First Advantage Background Check protects you from false information. Some of the many reasons to ensure that a check is done include:
- Safety: Sex offenders or violent criminals can ruin your business’ reputation. Through a check, you’ll be able to look into a person’s criminal past. As a consumer, you can ensure your record is clean of errors to boost employment chances. Resident services ensure you’re not taking unwanted risks along the way.
- Verification: Illegal immigrants or false identities put you at risk. Through identity verification, you’ll ensure that an applicant is who they say they are.
- Responsibility: If a new tenant comes knocking on the door, everything may look good until you look into their eviction past. Knowing how financially responsible a person is will allow you to reduce risks of non-payment.
- Past Verification: Another verification process. Through past verification, it’s possible to ensure that a person’s credentials and references are valid. This allows you to weed through potential job applicants and find any misinformation that would have otherwise been overlooked.
Background checks provide a look into the past of a person that would have otherwise been withheld in a normal resume or application. It’s important for businesses, landlords and even job applicants to verify this information at all times.
As a job applicant, one error can result in failed job searches and interviews.